~Latest News~

Omarion Takes A Swipe At Amber Rose?

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 , Posted by krushez at 11/11/2009 06:46:00 PM



In a recent interview with Sister 2 Sister Magazine, R&B singer Omarion dispelled all of the rumors floating around about his relationship status.  “I’m not married.  I’m chilling,” he tells the magazine.  “At this moment I’m not (dating).  I have friends that I converse with, and I have that male-female camaraderie, but there is no girlfriend at the moment.”

Omarion was rumored to have been secretly married to a bisexual stripper that used to work at Atlanta’s Magic City strip club.  However he says that the idea of dating a woman like Amber Rose doesn’t even appeal to him.  He goes on to say, “No disrespect, but no Amber Rose for me.  Everybody has their past, and don’t get me wrong, I’m not judgemental at all – but I do like a certain amount of class.”

Fans first heard the singer’s single, “I Get It In” when it leaked onto the internet a month or so ago featuring a verse from Lil’ Wayne.  But shortly afterwards the singer left Wayne’s Young Money Entertainment for a better deal with EMI, so the single was officially released with a verse from Gucci Mane.   His album, Ollusion is expected to be released in January 2010.  

Check out the "I Get It In' video below....






Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment