~Latest News~

Pics From The BEP World Tour (Atlanta)

Tuesday, February 9, 2010 , Posted by krushez at 2/09/2010 11:46:00 AM



I hadnt anticipated going to this concert (thats my excuse as to why this review, wont read like a review), but at the last minute I was able to score some press passes (thanks Tarin!).  These are from the BEP/Luda Concert on February 4th in Atlanta.  Philips Arena was sold out and the crowd was LIVE.  There were a few hickups though, as apparently Atlanta doesnt like to be referred to as Hotlanta anymore.  I'm not sure when that memo was sent out, but both Will.I.Am and Fergie got booed after repeatedly referring to the city as "Hotlanta."  Will was clearly confused by the reaction and stumbled his way through an explanation, thankfully the crowd was in a forgiving mood.  I missed the LMFAO performance, but Luda did his thing.  (I forgot how many hits he's had).  Fergie even made a little jokey joke about "Atlanta Women" (that stripper that her husband allegedly messed around with is from the ATL).  The last pic is off all the press people chilling out back stage. 









Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment